Where is Beechmont?
There are three mountains behind the Gold Coast, Tamborine, Beechmont and Springbrook. The Beechmont Plateau is directly behind the commercial centre of the Gold Coast, Southport. This is a boon for residents who wish to easily commute to the Gold Coast for work or play.
- Simply drive from the centre of Southport along the Southport Nerang Road for 10 minutes into Nerang
- Drive straight through the centre of Nerang without turning to the Beechmont Road turnoff on the right about 5 minutes up the road
- Drive for 10 minutes up the well made road to Lower Beechmont enjoying the stunning coastal panorama as you go
- The drive to Beechmont is a further 10 minutes along the plateau offering some of the finest mountain views in South East Queensland
View Larger Map
- Spend half an hour fighting with the traffic lights and other equally frustrated drivers
- Glide down a pristine mountain arriving at work invigorated and refreshed
Little wonder that buyers seeking lifestyle and easy commuting are choosing Beechmont